Secondary (High) School

Enter name of the high school from which you graduated. Enter the year you graduated from high school or completed your GED. Enter the city and state of your high school or the location of the GED examination. If you graduated from a secondary institution outside the United States, please select “No State”.

Please do NOT send your high school transcripts to PharmCAS. If your pharmacy designations require a high school transcript, please send it directly to those designations.