U.S. Transcripts

Arrange for PharmCAS to receive a separate official transcript from every regionally accredited U.S. institution you attended. All transcripts must arrive in the PharmCAS office by the application deadline set by your designated pharmacy degree programs. PharmCAS does not enforce transcript deadlines and will forward your completed file to your designated pharmacy degree programs even if your transcripts arrive late. Your designated pharmacy degree programs may or may not consider your application for admission if PharmCAS receives your transcripts after the deadline.

Have all transcripts mailed to PharmCAS at:

PO BOX 9109
Watertown, MA 02471


PharmCAS only accepts transcripts electronically from the Credentials Solutions and Parchment electronic transcript services. If your school does not use these services, you must provide your transcripts via paper mail using the instructions above.


Click here to see if your school offers the Credentials Solutions Service:
If your school does participate, please follow this link for instructions on how to proceed:

PARCHMENT: (Support for Parchment electronic transcripts coming in the 2017-18 application cycle)

Click here to see if your school offers the Parchment Service:
If your school does participate, please follow this link for instructions on how to proceed:


Once your transcript has been requested electronically, it will take 7-10 business days to post to your application. Utilizing electronic services will under no circumstance expedite the processing of transcripts. If you do not see your transcript posted to your application within the allotted 10 business days after it was requested please contact the electronic service directly  to confirm the order was completed.


Make sure to monitor your transcript status section on the application. It is the applicant’s responsibility to monitor the status of their application. PharmCAS WILL NOT contact you if your application is missing a transcript and we cannot request your transcript from your schools for you.

NOTE: Not sure if your transcript has arrived at PharmCAS yet? Click on “Transcripts in the Status Section of your application for real-time updates.

Transcript section

Expand All FAQ Questions

Q: What do I do if my transcript(s) are not received by PharmCAS?

A: It is your responsibility to check the status of your account and make sure that all your materials arrive at PharmCAS for processing. PharmCAS is not responsible for any materials lost in the mail or for delays caused by the Registrar’s Office. Express or certified mail does not guarantee expedient processing, nor does sending transcripts express or certified guarantee receipt by PharmCAS. You may need to have your registrar’s office resend a transcript if it does not reach our office.

Q: What is an official transcript?

A: An official transcript is one that is issued from the Office of the Registrar, contains an official seal or signature of the registrar, a watermark, and is sent to PharmCAS directly from the Registrar in a sealed envelope. Transcripts issued to you, the student, are not accepted.

To make sure your official transcript is handled properly by PharmCAS, you should print the PharmCAS official Transcript Request Form from the Colleges Attended section of your application and give that to your Registrar’s Office to be included with your transcript when it is mailed to PharmCAS. At the same time, you should request an official student copy for yourself to help you complete the online application. Remember, PharmCAS must receive an official transcript from every regionally accredited institution you attended.

Q: Can I get my transcript from my registrar’s office, then send it to PharmCAS?

A: No. PharmCAS accepts official transcripts sent directly from the registrar’s office only. Unofficial, student-issued, and hand carried transcripts are not acceptable. Even if your transcript is marked “Official Transcript”, we cannot accept it if it is issued to you.Your official transcripts should be sent directly from the registrar’s office.

If PharmCAS receives a transcript which bears any indication it was issued to the student, that transcript cannot be used for verification purposes.

Q: If I have attended multiple colleges, do I need to send a transcript from each school?

A: Yes. You are required to send ONE transcript from each regionally accredited college you have attended regardless of the number of courses you have taken, and regardless of how long ago you took those courses.

Q: I have transfer credits that appear on my primary transcript. Do I still have to send all transcripts?

A: Yes. PharmCAS requires an official transcript from every regionally accredited U.S. college attended, and cannot use the transcript from your primary institution to verify those courses.

  • Not all courses can transfer over from one school to another, and some courses might be left off of your transfer credits.
  • When courses show as transfer credits, the grades or credits might not be what you originally earned
  • Often, schools will show the closest equivalent to the course offered at their school rather than the original title, prefix or number of the course.

NOTE: Your application will be considered incomplete until we have received official transcripts from EVERY institution you have attended.

Q: Will PharmCAS send my transcripts to my designated degree programs?

A: No, the transcripts that you are required to send to PharmCAS are NOT forwarded on to your designated degree program(s). They are used in the processing of your application and remain at PharmCAS. If your designated degree program(s) request that you send them a transcript, you will need to comply with their request.

Q: I was accepted to a pharmacy degree program and was asked to send a set of transcripts directly to the degree program. Can PharmCAS forward my transcripts to the pharmacy degree program?

A: If you are accepted to a PharmCAS degree program and plan to enroll, you must arrange for a second set of official transcripts to be sent directly to the pharmacy degree program prior to matriculation. PharmCAS must maintain your original application records in the PharmCAS office and cannot forward your official transcripts to your pharmacy degree program on your behalf. Do NOT send transcripts to all of your designated PharmCAS degree programs (unless otherwise requested by the institution).

Q: Can I e-submit my application before my transcripts are received by PharmCAS?

A: Yes. Once your application is complete, you can e-submit at any time.